Tuesday 31 May 2011

Snow Black and The Handsome Family






A few weeks ago I went to the Sage in Gateshead to see "The Handsome Family" they played lots of my favourite songs and had good on stage banter.Rennie was wearing a really nice dress with floaty sleeves which I'd have liked to have stolen. Some of their songs are about places that they have lived in America, they're living in Albuquerque, New Mexico now. I think I will run away there this summer and go and join their band, I can't play any instruments, or sing, but I could fill a suitcase full of lace dresses, and some velvet, and some with cool sleeves, so I'd fit right in. I'll run away in my long black lace dress that looks a bit like a nightgown, and wear my old doc martens because they will never wear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...