Tuesday 11 October 2011

Snow Black and the Ford Foundation Building-New York









I am still recovering from jetlag and what I think was a bad case of dehydration after my trip to New York City, heat and snow white skin just don't mix well....and so instead of writing a lengthy piece about the Ford Foundation Building in New York, I will direct you to this Wikipedia page (click here!) because It has some interesting bits about the human interior experience that I don't have the mental capacity to write about in this state.
I stumbled across the building on the way to the UN building, which features in all the guide books, the Ford Foundation had two lines written about it in my oversized guide book but I think it should have had a whole chapter (or at least a page) it's a 1960s steel and concrete beauty of a building with a sexy brown shiny floor and an atrium that is open (and free) for all to visit. I would love to work there although I doubt I'd get anything done as I'd sit there all day basking in the warmth and watching all the people up above work away.....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...