Monday 3 October 2011

P is for Parisian



Here is a page from a magazine I'm working on, an illustrated A-Z of trapeze and silks and ropes and anything else you can hang from, pose on, climb up or potentially fall off...
I have finally made peace with the trapeze for the first time since my back crunching fall in July, my favorite pose is the Parisian which is why I've drawn it first, it is mostly like how I have drawn except you tilt your head up as if you are looking at the ceiling to look like a proper poser, but I cant draw profiles yet. I would love to do a routine dressed like this with this music playing (Nick Cave-I'm your man) sometimes when I'm bored at the gym I just imagine doing a routine to this song and off I go into a daydream....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...