Friday 16 September 2011

Snow Black in the evening light


Following on from last weeks post, here is, as promised, Snow Black in the evening light. Sometimes on an evening, especially at weekends, I like to make a make-shift bed on the floor infront of my portable television, I get my bedcovers and pillows and lie under the skylight with the evening sun streaming down at me, with a DVD on and sometimes a gin and lemonade too. There's something comforting about falling asleep with the television on when you're home alone, the blue light making the room glow. I'd put my favorite animal print eye mask on, cuddle the cat (who loves sleeping on my chest) and listen to some music, maybe the Smiths, because Morrissey has a lovely voice to dream to....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...